Maximum Benefits gives you a different way of thinking how to structure an employee benefit plan that meets the employees’ and company’s needs. It gives you control by providing you all the security of a fully insured plan, the cost control advantages of an Administrative Services Only (ASO) program, and the benefits of using a Third Party Administrator.
Administered by the Johnston Group Inc, one of Canada’s leading group insurance administrators, the Maximum Benefit program gives companies like yours a unique alternative to traditional insured programs.
By using Maximum Benefit, employers enjoy the benefits such as:
- Plan flexibility
- Lower administration costs
- Elimination of insurance company profit and risk charges
- The information you need to identify claim trends within your own group
- An effective solution to trustee and fiduciary issues
By using Maximum Benefit, employers enjoy the benefits of using a Third Party Administrator
- One enrolment
- The ability to change insurance companies without re-enrolment
- One consolidated monthly billing of all insured benefits selected
- Customized employee booklets
- Your own dedicated Maximum Benefit account representative
- Fast, efficient settlement of eligible claims
- Total control over your employ benefit program
If you have any questions or would like more details, do not hesitate to call us.