Chambers Plan options cover Basic, Endodontic, Periodontal, Major and Orthodontic services with Major services available to firms with as few as three employees. Orthodontic coverage is available to firms of 10 or more employees.
From Basic to Major Dental Needs…You’re Covered!
Whether you’re looking for basic maintenance or major coverage, our dental insurance plans can help cover the cost of dental care for your employees and their families.
Basic dental coverage can include:
- Check-ups and complete dental exams
- Flouride, polishing and scaling
- Dental x-rays, periapical films and panoramic file
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minor restorations including fillings and prefab crowns
- Oral surgery – removal of erupted or impacted teeth or residual roots, and associated anesthesia
Endodontic and Periodontal procedures include:
- Root canal therapeutics
- Gum treatment
Major dental coverage can include:
- Crowns and onlays, dentures and bridges
- Denture relining and rebasing, repair of dentures or bridgework
Orthodontic dental coverage can include:
- Orthodontic exams, X-rays and casts
- Braces and retainers for dependents not yet 17 years old.
Employees can have their dentist send us their dental claims electronically, making the process easy and convenient. Payments for dental claims are typically processed within 48 hours.